2013 is in full swing. HELLO February, GOODBYE -40 degree weather.

Slide1

This month has mostly been all about school. I started back fresh at the beginning of the month with new classes and teachers, and have been studying my brains out for the most part, but that’s not fun! Otherwise, I’ve been trying out my new snowshoes (which I’m in love with), running, eating, and recently went to looks for owls, which was cool.

DSC_0533

Otherwise, I cooked, I read, and I listened to stuff. Below is a small collection of things I fell in love with this month, and wanted to share it with you. xoxoxo

Favorite Recipes I Made From Other Food Bloggers:

Books I read:
The Happiness Project by Gretchin Rubin

Podcasts That Took Over My Ears:
The Because Show

Best Movie I Saw at the Theatre:
Django Unchained

And that’s it! Cheers to February!!

10 Responses to January Things

1. Here’s to a wonderful February – sounds like you’ve had a fabulous month!

• june says:

Hi LittleLoaf – I’ve just subbed to your blog about a minute ago. Right after I clicked on your link and checked out all that baked deliciousness, I was hooked. I love all things baked – be it baking them myself or eating them – your blog is wonderful.

2. june says:

Minus 40???!! Oh…my…heavenly mittens and thermal underwear!
    You’ve definitely had a brilliant and packed-full-of-enjoyable month’s worth of ‘stuff’ going on.
    Here’s to more of the same to last through the year…

3. Sarah Mac says:

This blog is super cute….just like you :) Hope you are doing well. Miss ya xo

4. Yay for Feb, i’m ready for it. Lovely links.

5. Tracey says:

I love this post, especially those pics – they’re both awesome! I’m glad you liked the krispie treats, the brown butter gets me every time :) My husband has been trying to talk me into seeing Django Unchained since it came out, maybe I’ll cave soon!

6. Joyti says:

I was jealous of the snow…but I can definitely live without the (-40). I’d freeze! Its in the 60’s here, but it NEVER snows :(

7. what a great roundup. bring on February!

8. January came and went too quickly! That owl does look pretty cool. And I still have yet to see Django!

I am definitely hoping for some warmer days in February! At least it will be wonderfully warm in NOLA!!!

I love seeing the recipes you’ve made that you didn’t necessarily post. Can’t wait to try some of them! Isn’t that pasta by Closet Cooking amazing?!?