A simple weekday/anytime vegetarian wrap made with spinach, chickpeas, sundried tomatoes, olives and feta tossed into a hummus slathered tortilla.
Hey friends! I’ve got a simple, easy “non-recipe” for you today. One that I love to eat as a pre-run dinner and one that fits perfectly into my packed lunch bag! I love a good healthy wrap stuffed with veggies!
As March comes to a fast close, I’m looking forward to April in so many ways. Spring is here! The days are getting longer! And well? I officially start training for my first ultramarathon. Over the next few months, I’ll be sharing all the delicious runner-fuel food I’ll be throwing together and I really hope you enjoy following along. I’ll be eating a lot to make up for all of the extra burned calories…mountain running requires energy, baby!!
Sending hugs for an awesome April ahead 🙂
- 2 whole wheat wraps
- 1/4 cup hummus
- Handful baby spinach
- 1/4 cup chickpeas
- 2 tbsp crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tbsp chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tbsp chopped kalamata olives
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Spread the hummus inside each tortilla. Divide the rest of the ingredients between the wraps, on top of the hummus.
- Eat immediately or pack into a container for lunch. Easy right?