Easy and delicious one bowl cookies made with peanut butter, nutella and rolled oats.
Long time, no see! My blog has been broken for three weeks due to issues with my server/host and I haven’t been able to access the site during that entire time. It was a HUGE hassle to deal with but hey! I’m here! And I have a recipe for some delicious cookies for you right before the holidays 🙂
Since we last chatted, I celebrated my birthday, my in-laws visited, I took a trip to Portland, and it’s been DUMPING snow! All amazing things to end the year off right.
With all this snow, all I want to so is ski and snowshoe and drink warm things. A cookie would pair nicely with all of those things, no? One with rolled oats, nutella, and peanut butter? HECK YEAH! These cookies are made in one bowl and have all of those delicious things. These are so flipping good!
Thanks for visiting if you’re new and if you’re a long time reader HELLO AGAIN! Let’s bake some cookies together, shall we?
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1 tbsp milk
- 1/2 cup peanut butter (smooth or crunchy is fine)
- 1/2 cup nutella
- 3/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, combine the egg, brown sugar, milk, peanut butter, and nutella. Stir with a rubber spatula until smooth. Add in the rolled oats, baking soda, and salt and stir to incorporate.
- On a parchment-lined baking sheet, drop the cookie dough in uniform spoonfuls that are about 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons big (or use a cookie scoop).
- Bake for about 8 minutes and then transfer the baking sheet to a cooling rack and let the cookies rest for at least 10 minutes before serving them.
Recipe adapted from Simply Scratch