These are P’s favorite brownies ever. These are also not homemade. I don’t know how I feel about that, but since my live-in recipe tester says they’re the best, I figured you guys should probably know they exist!
For me, brownies are good any time of year. I like them plain, I like them with candy…I like them any way, really. There’s something so perfect about a big piece of chewy, chocolate, deliciousness.
Something you can sink your teeth into….you know?
I’m still craving Spring vegetables every minute of every day, let’s be real, but this is what I want after the green stuff. Marathon training requires balance.
Speaking of marathon training, the big race is this Sunday! I’m hoping to beat 3 hours and 35 minutes this time to qualify for the Boston Marathon. Nooooo idea if this is possible, but I’m going for it!
Today, I’m guest posting these brownies on Needs Salt. Check out Abbie’s sweet blog! xx
Easy brownies stuffed with caramel.
- 1 box Ghirardelli double chocolate brownie mix (or your favorite)
- Eggs, vegetable oil, and water to prepare brownie mix
- ~8 Caramel Mars Bars (or Milky Way Simply Caramel Bars)
- Preheat oven according to the brownie package instructions. Spray and flour an 8x8-inch baking pan. Set aside.
- Prepare brownie mix according to box directions. Spread evenly in the bottom of prepared pan and top with candy bars so that they're spread evenly on top. Push them down into the brownie mix. Don't worry if they mix doesn't go over top.
- Place pan in the centre rack of your oven and bake for about 40 minutes.
- Remove brownies from the oven and let cool for about 30 minutes to an hour on a wire rack.
- Cut and serve when the brownies are cooled.