Christmas Baking Time for 2013!! And it totally starts now, because we have a lot of baking to do!

Giving and receiving baked goods is the best, and this year I have list of 23 treats that I’ll be sharing with friends and family throughout the month of December, whether it be a repeat recipe that I make every year, or a new recipe from one of my favorite bloggers!

Happy Baking everyone! What are you making this year?

Puppy Chow

Pecan Pie Bars
Nanaimo Bars
Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars
Butterscotch Marshmallow Squares
Baklava by How Sweet It Is
Toffee Squares by The Pioneer Woman

Have a fabulous time baking, friends!! Best wishes for a festive and fun holiday season! xox

14 Responses to Christmas Baking Time – 2013 Edition

1. Adri says:

You are right – it’s time to bake! What a great collection of recipes! Have a great Thanksgiving!

2. Nanny says:

Have a great baking few weeks . I guess that means I don’t have do any since your coming up :)

3. Awesome list! It’s never too early to start holiday baking. Happy Thanksgiving, and Happiest of Holiday Baking Seasons to you!

4. Katie says:

I’ll save this post – I’m a stickler for waiting for the moment. Can’t do Christmas baking until December starts!

5. I am tempted to follow you in this baking tour de force! No, I’d better just watch, be tempted and resist (ye, ye, ye…)

It’s probably unwise for my December goal to be to make every one of these? Right? Or very wise. Hard to say.

7. It’s so true. I call December Cookie Month, because I make more cookies than I could possibly consume.

8. These all look so good!!! But I cannot get the recipes for the peppermint patties or the eggnog fudge.

9. Meg says:

The Peanut Butter Chocolate Kiss Cookies are my absolute favorites — I make them every year! Under the tutelage of my mother-in-law, I’m going to attempt to make Linzer cookies for the first time this season . . . and take them to a cookie exchange. Should be interesting. Perhaps I’ll whip up another of these as a back-up plan! :)

10. Heather says:

What a great round up of recipes *drool*