Plus, this is better for you than spooning Nutella into your mouth from the jar, or eating an entire pie in two days. WHYCAN’TISTOP?!
I’m going to keep this post short. I have a GIANT end of summer report to write for work, need to prepare for a 4 day long camping adventure, and am getting stuff ready for my sister’s arrival on Wednesday. What the heck do you do with an 18 year old when neither of you have any money?!…this is going to be interesting!
ANYWAY, this dip is good alongside some pita chips, fresh vegetables, tortilla chips or crackers! Enjoy, everyone!!
- 1/3 cup chopped garlic scapes
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- ½ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 can (15-oz) cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ¼ cup olive oil
- In the bowl of a food processor, process the garlic scapes, lemon juice, sea salt and black pepper until finely chopped, scraping the sides as needed. Add the beans and process until it's pureed.
- With the machine running, slowly pour in the olive oil and process until smooth. Check the consistency (if it is still thick, you can add a few tablespoons of olive oil to thin it out a bit). Taste, and add more salt and pepper, if desired.
- Serve with your favorite fresh vegetables or pita chips!
Recipe adapted from Brown Eyed Baker