Chocolate, peanut butter and banana are one of those flavour combinations that can be enjoyed any time of year. And booooooy do I ever!

I love it when a smoothie can feel like a dessert, and this recipe totally hits all the right spots. It’s jam packed with chocolate, peanut butter, avocado and banana making my world complete one sip at a time.

Enjoy your weekend everyone!! I’ll be kicking back with one of these!

Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie

Serving Size: 1 Smoothie

• 1 cup Chocolate Almond milk
  • 1 tbsp smooth peanut butter
  • 1/4 of an avocado
  • 1 tsp coconut oil
  • 1 frozen banana
  • 2-4 ice cubes, for desired thickness

1. Blend all ingredients together until smooth and garnish with a banana chunk.

Recipe lightly adapted from Baked Bree

13 Responses to Chocolate Peanut Butter and Banana Smoothie

1. addapinch says:

Oh my! This sounds heavenly.

2. Ashley Bee says:

I need to incorporate more smoothies into my diet! Yummm!

3. Jenny @ BAKE says:

This sounds great – what a brilliant healthy chocolate hit!

4. Tracey says:

Oh yes, this is such a good flavor combo! I’m intrigued by the avocado – I’m assuming you don’t end up tasting it much in the final product?

5. I want this smoothie, it contains everything I love :)

6. Smoothies that double as desserts are the best!

7. Amanda says:

Love this! Its the prefect flavor combination! :)

8. Decadent yet still full of nutrients? I’m in! :D

Jess @ On Sugar Mountain

9. I made a similar smoothie this weekend. I love that combo! yum!

Dessert for breakfast, dessert for pre-run snack, dessert for post-run snack….this smoothie really is multi-purpose!!

11. Sues says:

I love the chocolate banana combination, too! And avocados in smoothies are the best ever!