Some things just scream Christmas for me.

Eggnog Fudge // Warm Vanilla Sugar

1. Eggnog.
2. Gingerbread anything.
3. Cats in Christmas hats….

grumpy-cat-christmas-01

I officially finished all of my Christmas baking yesterday, and tried quite a few new recipes from various bloggers. Needless to say, my pants don’t fit. Despite running between 5-15 miles five days a week my body has decided to let me know that I’m now 25, and can’t eat whatever I wan’t anymore. I was warned about this day…damn you metabolism!

Eggnog Fudge // Warm Vanilla Sugar

I can deal with stretchy pants though, because if nothing else, the extra pound or two I’ve gained has gone straight to my butt, and I think it looks just fine ;)

Eggnog Fudge // Warm Vanilla Sugar

I’ve had this recipe for Eggnog fudge waiting to be made since I saw it a year ago on Brown Eyed Baker‘s blog. No need for me to repost the recipe here, since I followed her instructions to a T, but this recipe is a must make for any eggnog lovers out there. If you’re a hater…I’d skip this one.

Eggnog Fudge // Warm Vanilla Sugar

Recipe for Eggnog Fudge here.

20 Responses to Eggnog Fudge

1. Jenny @ BAKE says:

This sounds incredible! at least you’re still running I’ve given up the gym till January!

2. Barbara says:

I’m a lover, not a hater! :) I was planning to make regular old fudge this weekend like I do every year – it’s classic and my family loves it, but after seeing this, I’m thinking that maybe I’ll blow everyone’s mind and show up on Christmas with EGGNOG FUDGE! Whoa!

I’ve told you this before, but I just love your blog…the way you write…the foods you post…everything about it! I run too – not as many miles as you though…good food and running go hand-in-hand! :) Merry Christmas!!

3. That “Dashing Through the NO” cracked me up!

4. Ahu says:

I’ve actually never tried fudge before but this looks delicious! And kudos toyou for running so much. I started running earlier this year – I’m up to 3 miles (I still feel like I’m dying each time).

5. Yes!!! I am so happy I checked your blog today! I love eggnog anything (iv’e gained about 1000000 lbs this holiday season from all the eggnog lattes I’ve consumed!) However, what is one more eggnog treat? These look fantastic! Making these this weekend! Thanks

6. Mmmm eggnog fudge! I’m in love.

7. Barbara says:

I went over to Brown Eyed Baker’s site to print the recipe and also found Reindeer Chow (or as one commenter called it, “Christmas Crack” – haha). Printed that one too! I’m excited to make them both!

8. Karista says:

Such beautiful pictures. Makes me want to reach in and grab a piece. Looks delicious!

9. Fingers crossed that I have finished all of my baking. This looks awesome. Egg nog is a running joke at our Christmas. My boyfriend loves it but our family isn’t really into raw egg. This would be much better!

10. Yes the holidays aren’t complete without fudge and eggnog.

11. JulieD says:

oooh this looks so good!!!

12. grandbabycakes says:

I adore fudge! And nothing is better than eggnog if you ask me. It makes everything so much better!

I’ve just given up all hope of not gaining weight during this holiday season. There are too many treats to eat! I figure I can go back to psycho healthy eating after Dec 25th…how much damage could I possibly do until then, right? :P This fudge is a must-make! i’ve done NOTHING with eggnog this year and need to remedy that!

14. Eileen says:

This fudge looks so much like cubed butter that I did a double take. But eggnog and nutmeg in fudge form–yes please!

15. […] Johnsonia)Homemade Eggnog (Cafe Johnsonia)Homemade Eggnog Made With Kefir from The Vintage MixerEggnog Fudge from Warm Vanilla SugarEggnog Ice Cream Floats  by me for Make and TakesPumpkin Eggnog Bread with […]

16. […] been eying. from some of the blogs I read: Homemade Eggnog Made With Kefir from The Vintage Mixer Eggnog Fudge from Warm Vanilla Sugar Eggnog Ice Cream Floats  from me on Make and Takes Pumpkin Eggnog Bread […]